Sunday, August 2, 2009

Clips of the 2006 60 Minutes report on Sallie Mae

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Take the time and watch the report, listen to the horror stories...Man loses everything in the 1994 earthquake...and Sallie Mae STILL HOUNDS him. I know Capitalism can be bad but Sallie Mae just mutates it.

And on further additional notes...again, I want to make myself clear...I'm not saying don't go to college nor am I saying don't ever take out student loans...I'm just saying
A: Think long and hard before going with Sallie Mae
B: If you have to take out student loans, look at other companies. Sallie Mae gives other student loans companies a bad name.
C: Again, just think your life through.

That one commercial is right...the best investment you can make...is within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment